- A simple way to upgrade your table is by covering your round bolster with the NRG® Microfiber Bolster Cover.
- Mix and Match your table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes Cotton Poly Sheets, Flannel Sheets, Microfiber Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Blanket, Microplush Blanket, and Microfiber Bolster Cover.
- Made with 100% polyester microfiber (double brushed). 6″ x 27″. Available in White, Natrual, Dark Chocolate, and Ocean.
- Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.